Cars on Route 66
The most precious jewels you can wear around your neck are the arms of your children.... or in this case, their names around your wrist!
You can now have the most treasured gems around your wrist in the form of your kids' names with this personalized name bracelet! The bracelet is made with of high-grade materials for a durable and timeless design that will last through any family milestone.
- 18k Gold filled beads
- 14k Gold plated letters
- Bracelet on stretch string.
- Fits up to 22 letters.
- Please leave names in special instructions.
- S/M is 6.5 inches
- M/L is 7 inches
- L is 7.5 inches
- Please allow 7-10 days for customization.
Please note that these items are the highest quality of gold plating and can tarnish with time and wear. For long-standing beauty, please take care of your bracelets and do not wet (or put perfume or lotion, etc..) on them. For specific sizing, please leave notes in special instructions. If personalization is needed, please leave notes in special instructions.
To decrease the chances of wearing out, here are easy ways on keeping the luster of your gold plated jewelry. As it is a thin layer of gold, extra care should be taken to maximize its lifespan.
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays or lotions while wearing your gold plated jewelry. Spray before and make sure it is dry before putting on your gold plated jewelry.
- Substances like oil, nail polish, nail polish remover, chlorine, perfume and the like may react with metal/plated jewelry and will cause it to tarnish easily. This also goes with sweat, so make sure you don’t forget to remove your gold plated jewelry when you exercise or anything that would require heavy physical work,
- Do not go swimming in your gold plated jewelry.
- Do not shower with your gold plated jewelry.
- Every after use, clean your plated jewelry with a cotton ball or a very soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt it has acquired. Gently rubbing the surface of your gold plated jewelry using a soft jewelry cloth also helps restore shine.
- Stay away from jewelry cleaners or antibacterial soaps while wearing your jewelry.
- To avoid scratches, wrap your jewelry in a soft cloth after cleaning or keep it in a jewelry box separate from other types of jewelry you have.